Calling 100 Twin Peaks Fans!
Whether you’re already a fan or want to become one, The Roadhouse has you covered. Make plans to watch one episode or the entire season at The Roadhouse!
Over 25 years ago, America became hooked on the drama surrounding a murder in a small logging town. While the show Twin Peaks only lasted two seasons, it accumulated a large, dedicated following which massively influenced serialized TV.
All of us at The Roadhouse Restaurant & Inn have been counting down the days for the show to return and we’d love to have 100 fans join us each week to watch the new season. In fact, The Roadhouse will be featured in the show so there is NO BETTER PLACE to enjoy Twin Peaks than here!
The owner of The Roadhouse, Rob Rosemont, would like to make it THE place for Twin Peaks fans to congregate each week to watch, discuss, and celebrate the new episodes. “I got to take part in the Twin Peaks Fest events at The Roadhouse last July and, ever since, I have been planning for the show” says Rosemont. “We plan to turn the restaurant into a fun, lively, Twin Peaks Party every Sunday so fans can enjoy the new episodes with their friends and fellow fans. How cool is it to be able to watch the show in a place that is actually part of the show?”
So, whether you are local in the Seattle area or half-way around the world, get your friends together and make your plans to watch Twin Peaks at The Roadhouse. Better yet, make a whole weekend of it. Book a room at The Roadhouse Inn, spend the weekend touring Twin Peaks sites, and cap off a perfect weekend with a viewing party at The Roadhouse! The Roadhouse Inn is offering a 10% discount for stays made in conjunction with a viewing party.
Here are the important details:
- Every week of the show starting with the May 21 season premiere, we’ll be hosting a viewing party at the restaurant starting at 7:30PM.
- The show starts at 9:00 p.m. but you’ll want to order dinner and dessert (included in the ticket price) and chat up all things Twin Peaks beforehand. The party ends one hour after the show ends so you have plenty of time to relive it!
- Tickets must be purchased in advance. We will not be able to offer any ’day of show’ sales.
- The cost for each party is $40 which includes a special dinner (Sandwich Fromage-Beurre appetizers, dinner entree, cherry pie dessert, and unlimited “damn fine coffee” just to name a few items!) Come for one party or come for the whole season!
- Seating is limited to 100 fans each week so get your tickets right now and right here.
- Make an evening out of it and book your room at the Inn with your special Twin Peaks 10% discount.
- Better yet, make a whole weekend out of it and come do the Twin Peaks tour — visit Snoqualmie Falls, stay at the Roadhouse Inn, and party along with fellow friends and fans.
There will be 18 new episodes in all, every one directed by show creator David Lynch. This is the film director’s first return to episodic television in 20 years! Kyle MacLachlan is just one of the actors who will be returning to their iconic roles. New characters will be joining the show, too, played by stars who include Laura Dern, Amanda Seyfried, Eddie Vedder, Trent Reznor and many more.
Twin Peaks still has so many mysteries to share. Will Dale Cooper finally unravel them, or will he get caught up and confused by the logging town’s many supernatural features like the portal in the Black Lodge and the town’s many doppelgangers? Those involved are keeping the details close to the vest; we’re sure there’s plenty to learn about this strange little town.
So, come join your friends and show fans for each episode of the television event of the decade. The show will bring some uncomfortable laughs, a little tension, and a few scares — all the makings for some great conversation! We’ll be rocked by revelations and left wondering what just happened.
Get your tickets now — they’re going to go fast! Parties start Sunday, May 21 and continue every week until the season ends. Don’t hesitate, as we only have room for 100 guests at each show. We’re looking forward to a very surreal time with you.